Friday, July 11, 2008

Osceola County Writers Group

So, I attended my first meeting of the Osceola County Writers Group last night. My husband had been attending for a few months now, and they had asked him to present on query letters. Since I, also, have been doing a lot of research on that particular topic, I went along and participated, bringing information and examples from my research. It was an interesting experience. I think we shared a lot of good resources, but it's strange being in the position of a presenter when I have not yet been successful in gaining agent representation with my own queries. Still, I think we gave the other members of the group information they had not yet found for themselves, so I guess that regardless of our own success or failure, we were still helpful to the other members.

No comments: