Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And Another Request!

Yep, yet another request came in yesterday for the partial. That makes, well, a lot of them out there right now. Multiple fulls and multiple partials. It's a little scary how much my mood shifts depending on the email. Good mood today, anyway. Plugging along on book two in the series. Bogged down in chapter 7 but hoping to get unstuck after a few days off from writing. I'm thinking of attending a writers group meeting tonight. We'll see if that inspires me.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi there. I'm popping on over here from Jodi's blog. I'm glad you're book is getting requests! Good luck with it.

I'm going to be querying a paranormal romance in probably another month or two (just have to finish revising the last four chapters, which are kicking my butt). After that, I'm tackling an SFR. I can't wait!

Luis said...

Well then, I guess there's not much to say about that.

Luis said...

That's Great!