Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Submission Away and Summer Break

My Royal Palm Literary Award submission for the final round of judging went out last night. That's thanks to my wonderful husband who drove out at around 10:00 P.M. to the open-late post office so I could meet my deadline. He didn't quite make it through re-reading the whole thing, so hopefully the ending is okay. It's undergone some very major plot revisions including a change in the antagonist.

And, I'm on summer vacation from teaching. Yay! I have two goals for this summer. 1. Find an agent (or sell to an editor) Assassin's Nightmare. 2. Finish writing book two in the Agency Files series. I'm on chapter seven of book two, though I lost some word count. I had to cut several scenes due to changes in book one that now conflicted. Ah, the joys of writing a series.

No comments: